Double Up Food Bucks Arizona makes it easier for seniors and families to access more fresh fruits and vegetables. However, many people still need a way to cook the produce, making crunchy fruits and vegetables softer before they can enjoy them.
Purchasing appliances through Pots to Love is easy! You can purchase new toaster ovens and slow cookers through the Pots to Love Amazon Wish List. The items on the list are approved and preferred, as they are the safest options for those receiving them. Please choose an appliance from the approved list.
How to donate Pots to Love appliances:
- Click here to go to the Pots to Love Amazon Wish List
- Pick the appliance you want to donate. Then select the “Add to Cart” button on the right.
- Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button
- On the Shipping and Payment page, select the Pinnacle Prevention gift registry address as the shipping address
- Select a delivery option
- Add your payment information
- Please include your name, address and email when checking out so we can send you a thank you note! For tracking purposes, you are welcome to forward your purchase confirmation to this email address so that we can update you on its arrival.
- Place your order
At Pinnacle Prevention, we are dedicated to growing healthy families and communities. That means ensuring our neighbors not only have access to nourishing food, but also have the ability to cook and enjoy it.
Eventually, we will also be collecting pots and pans of all shapes and sizes, spatulas, whisks, forks, spoons, and anything else one might need to prepare and enjoy a home-cooked meal. Stay tuned to our blog, Twitter, and Facebook learn how you can help as this program grows! Visit our website if you or your business is interested in becoming a Pots to Love Sponsor.
— Desmond Tutu